Let’s Read God’s Word Together!
Spending time in the Bible every day can be challenging. As amazing (and essential) as God’s Word is, it’s often neglected – even if not intentionally.
To assist us on our journey to read the bible daily, I am posting a chapter of the Bible every day that allows you to comment on what you’ve read. You can share a verse that “jumped out at you,” write one thing you got out reading the chapter, or share at length how God impacted your life from what you read. Write as little or as much as you’d like. 🙂
NOTE: Only LLCC members can comment. Your login will be sent either in a private message on Facebook or via email.
I am going to post chapters around a topic each week to drive home the sermon/discussion from our weekly services. I’m also including a memory verse for the week.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Click on the Bible reference that is listed with today’s date below. A page will load that includes today’s reading.
- Once you read the chapter, scroll down and you’ll see “Click here to log in and comment”
- Click the link “Click here” and login. You will be redirected back to the page you were on so you can comment. (If you save your password, you won’t have to login everyday!)
- When you comment, you don’t have to sign your name because the comment will include your name and Facebook profile image.
- If you reference Bible verses in your comments, write out the entire verse (like Psalm 63:1, Psalm 63:1-2 or Psalm 63:1, 7) so when someone hovers over the Scripture reference, it will show the entire verse(s).
If you miss a day, you can always visit this page (loveandlight.church/bible) and click on the day you missed to get caught up with reading and sharing.
Week 22: John 10 – John 16
Memory Verse of the Week
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”
(John 10:11 ESV)